|Benefit Enrollment Center:enrollment assistance and support|
Event Type: Education Program|
Age Group(s): Adult
Start Time: 2:00 PM
End Time: 4:00 PM
Come out to the lobby of the Cape May Court House Library and sign up for JFS Benefits with Enrollment Assistance and Support.Library: Cape May Court House Library
Jewish Family Services (JFS) encourages strong families, thriving children, healthy adults, energized seniors and vital communities. JFS impacts thousands of lives throughout Atlantic & Cape May Countries each year.
Topics will include:
• Supplemental Nutrition Assistance
• Medicare D Extra Help/ Low income Subsidy Program
• Home Energy Assistance Program
• Pharmaceutical Assistance to the Aged and Disabled
• Hearing Aid Assistance to the Aged and Disabled
• Specified Low-Income Medicare Benefits.
In lobby area of Cape May Court House Library.
Presented by Shelley Ackerman of Jewish Family Services of Cape May and Atlantic Counties.