A live (undead), scary tales and music extravaganza. The ghouls you love and the tunes they love pair together in a spooky celebration of all things that go bump in the night.
The Mid-Atlantic Center for the Arts & Humanities is a multifaceted not-for-profit organization committed to promoting the preservation, interpretation, and cultural enrichment of the Cape May region for its residents and visitors, by:
1. Fostering a greater understanding and appreciation for the Victorian lifestyle and for the architecture, decorative arts, history and livelihoods of the Cape May region.
2. Preserving and restoring the Emlen Physick Estate, the Cape May Lighthouse and other landmark structures in the Cape May region.
3. Encouraging the performing arts in the Cape May region through presenting performances, conducting educational outreach and providing support services to other arts and cultural organizations.
4. Providing professional development to teachers and educational outreach to schoolchildren and adults in subject areas corresponding to the organization’s public programming.
5. Supporting the efforts to preserve the Cape May region’s historic architecture through the sponsorship of cultural and heritage tourism, and through providing support services to other non-profit organizations in the areas of cultural, heritage and ecological tourism.
6. Acquiring, preserving, exhibiting and interpreting objects pertaining to the Victorian period and to the architecture, decorative arts, and history of the Cape May region.