NOTE: This event will take place at the Woodbine Community Center.
812 Longfellow Street
Woodbine, NJ, 08270
Join us for an open discussion on Medicare. There will be two sessions held at the Woodbine Community Center, both from 1pm-2:30pm. Attendees are welcome to join one or both of the sessions.
- Tuesday August 16th
- Thursday August 18th
Hello. My name is Albert Miranda. I am an independent licensed New Jersey Medicare insurance consultant agent. I am not a Medicare Employee or an Insurance Company Employee!
I have been an insurance agent for more than 40 years. Because I know Medicare is confusing, I have been there and would like to help people clearly understand Medicare.
By responding to questions someone may have I can help to eliminate Medicare confusion for folks turning age 65 and for folks who already have Medicare and who would like to learn more.
For everyone’s benefit I am listing below some of the questions that I have heard over the years. You may already know the answers to several of the questions. I want you all to look at the questions as you will find items that you want to know more about.
I will be providing you with my business card and contact information if you would like to contact me in the future for more information. I will also be providing educational brochures at no cost.
List of Questions That I have responded to!
1. How to sign up for Medicare?
2. What happens if I do not sign up for Medicare when I am first eligible?
3. Do I have to sign up for Part B when I am first eligible?
4. What is Extra Help?
5. What is Medicare Low Income Subsidy
6. How will I know if I qualify for extra help?
7. What are the different Parts of Medicare?
8. How do I know if I have Part A, Part B, Part C or Part D?
9. How much does Part B cost?
10. What is a Medicare Advantage Plan?
11. What is a Medicare Supplement Plan?
12. What is the Part B “Late enrollment Penalty”?
13. How can I pay my Part B premium?
14. What is the Part B premium give back? Do I qualify?
15. What is Part B creditable coverage?
16. What is Part D creditable coverage?
17. What Is the Part D “late enrollment Penalty?
18. What is IRMAA (Income Related Monthly Adjustment)?
19. Will IRMAA increase my Part B and Part D premium costs?
20. My spouse has never worked and will turn 65 before I do; can my spouse get Medicare at age 65?
21.Turning 65 and you or your spouse is still working?
22. My employer is providing Retiree Health plan coverage, do I have to consider enrolling in Medicare?
23. I have Veterans coverage; do I have to consider enrolling in Medicare?
Please review our Adult Events Attendance Policy.
Have feedback? We'd love to hear from you! Fill out our online feedback form here!